Data-PASS Public Catalog Metadata License
Data-PASS public catalog metadata are copyrighted by the individual partners and licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
In addition, the following permissions for use of the public catalog metadata are granted:
- The work may be used under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 Unported License, once this license is officially published by Creative Commons.
- Subject to the conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 / 4.0 licenses, we grant permission to:
- reproduce, adapt, distribute, perform, display, communicate, and translate this Work;
- extraction, disseminate, use and reuse of data in this Work;
- use the work in any manner otherwise protected by database rights (such as those arising under Directive 96/9/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 11 March 1996 on the legal protection of databases, and under any national implementation thereof, including any amended or successor version of such directive);
- Attribution for the work, as required under the license, may be satisfied by the following:
- when presenting the work, or substantial extracts from it, present a link (URI) to the Data-PASS catalog page;
- when presenting a single bibliographic record, present a link (URI) to the Data-PASS catalog page for that record.